The iconic daffodil is a vision of spring in the UK, but the seasonal bulb can have unpleasant side effects if eaten by your pets.
Vomiting, diarrhoea and convulsion can all occur when ingested, so keep a close eye on your pup while walking along woodlands or near bright displays.
Known for the bushy, bold flowerheads, hydrangeas are a staple plant found in gardens across the UK.
While this voluminous species is lovely to look at, the petals are full of cyanide and can be fatal if ingested.
You would have to consume a considerable amount of this plant to feel the effects, though it is worth noting if you have curious pets.