Wordle is a great game, but sometimes it’s a little too easy and leaves us wanting more. Fortunately, we now have games like Quordle, which is essentially Wordle on steroids. Indeed, if you want to solve the daily Quordle puzzle, you’ll need to figure out four words instead of just one. If you need a little help with Quordle 95 for April 29, head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints.
Quordle challenges players to figure out four different words in just nine attempts. Much like Wordle, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles if you’re to succeed.
If the tiles turn grey, then the letter doesn’t appear in the word you are guessing. If it’s yellow then the letter appears, just not in that particular spot. Finally, green tiles mean the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, because you may be able to knock out the third word before you’ve guessed the first one.
One strategy is to get as many vowels in your opening guess as possible. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO in your first attempt, as these letters will appear in more words.
If you’re not able to solve the first Quordle word in your second guess, then choose a word with five completely different letters in order to maximise your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online each day for all the latest Wordle and Quordle clues.
Quordle hints for word 1…
1. The first word starts with the letter N.
2. The first word contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. You won’t figure this one out, not in a million years.
Quordle hints for word 2…
1. The second word starts with the letter S.
2. The second word contains two vowels.
3. Rhymes with pave.
Quordle hints for word 3…
1. The third word starts with the letter L.
2. The third word contains three vowels.
3. A parasite you might find on your child’s head.
Quordle hints for word 4…
1. The fourth word starts with the letter Q.
2. The fourth word contains two vowels.
3. An uneasy feeling of doubt.